Jolenda dreams of Jiro

Jiro Sukiyabashi
すきやばし二郎
Ginza 
90%









My favorite! Cooked clam! My brother felt that it was too strong for him. But for me, the sauce had an earthly muskiness, reminded me of pine nuts, morels and truffles, with the bounciness and supple texture of the clam, I was in bliss. 

Had to close my eyes to fully appreciate this god-like piece of art 



That juicy cooked prawn oh god get in my mouth 



This dish was a star, baby scallop! 
Maybe I read too much hundred acre wood but the scallop had a bounce and spring larger than Tigger :) freshest juiciest and most amazing scallop I ever had 



Jiro's famous anago sea eel, so so sweet and so so soft, I was in heaven 


Jiro's 20-year of perfection to reach the best tamago, I previously tried the one in Narisawa NYC, this tamago was as sweet as creme brûlée, perfect balance between sweet and savory 


Sweetest musk melon I ever ate in my life


Xxx

Honest review of Jiro 
Jiro Dreams of Sushi 
24 December 2014
















Comments

Popular Posts