Ginza Koju Restaurant Review

Helmed  by chef Toku Ohada, also the master who opened a one-star sushi restaurant this year. Super friendly, found in Carioca building in Ginza 

^ they actually took up the signboard to show me that they used a5 Wagyu champion beef when I asked about it 


Homemade yuzu


Monkfish with prawns 


Crab with crab roe, so generous with the roe 


Clear broth mushroom with fresh vegetables 


Tuna belly and sea bass and squid ika

We were very curious because this is the softest ika/ squid that I've eaten in my life so I questioned the chef Genki, and he said that he used a really sharp knife and a technique that makes many small cuts to give the ika a melt-in-the-mouth butter texture 


Wagyu good with radish and wasabi and garlic 

Grilled many times over for a long period of time 


Prawn with radish 


Steamed rice with seasonal yellowtail 



Fried tofu with shallots
The miso soup had a nice sake fragrance but the chef kept telling me that there was no sake inside lol 

Apple compote with apple ice-cream 
Ok 



Pretty basin 

89%






















Comments

Popular Posts