Five & Dime

Was initially very worried when my friend suggested having dinner at this place, mainly because of the many negative reviews which I've read. However, all's good as I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food.

For dinner, we ordered the mentaiko pasta and the grilled chicken. I believe that the mentaiko used to come with two slabs of terriyaki chicken awkwardly placed on the side, but I guessed they removed it.

Anyway, the mentaiko pasta is ethereal. The spaghetti had a nice al dente texture and the sauce had the perfect mix of roe, and wasn't too heavy on the palate.

Mentaiko Pasta 

So I do recommend this place! Do try it, it's quite near to Orchard Road, and directly opposite Oxley Road.

60%

Five & Dime
297 River Valley Road
Singapore 238338


Comments

Popular Posts