Common Man Coffee Roasters


Started off 2015 with a yummy brunch at Common Man Coffee Roasters because we all woke up at 3pm and this was the only restaurant open lol 

I ordered the ox cheek eggs Benedict with chive hollandaise and rocket. Omg the bread was so good, poached eggs were perfectly fine and the ox cheek was braised so sweet 


Common Man Turkish Breakfast
Halloumi, olive, tomato, cucumber and poached eggs in filo pastry 

Good :) loved the poached egg in filo pastry 


Common Man Burger
Not a fan of burger, but the ground ribeye and cheese was so good, I helped to finish it haha


I also ordered the cucumber and pear juice which was super refreshing 


Wanted to get the back room coffee but the person said ladies may prefer something lighter so I got the filter coffee! The back room coffee involved exotic and rare selections which are more robust 

Got the churros with chocolate sauce but my friends complained that it wasn't very churro-ish because if lacked the cinnamon flavor 

The dough and the exterior were perfect though 

Bill came up to $120 for 4 


68% (>70% is Michelin worthy) 

Common Man Coffee Roasters
38 Martin Road




Comments

  1. You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts