Ukai Tofu-ya


Ukai tofu-ya is part of the ukai group and they have restaurants mainly specializing in teppanyaki in super pretty locations 

I chose the tofu-ya at the end of our trip because I felt like we had been eating way too much!!! So yay to healthy eating! :) 

The tofu place is in a rustic japanese garden with pretty bonsai trees, so nice! I had a lot of work commitments before but when I went in and poof! All my stress went away :) 

Also they have amazing private rooms so nice so nice 

Got the kaiseki meal which was amazing, they had this fried tofu dish which was done by the head chef, he was frying all the tofu diligently in a glass hut and it was so perfect 


Crab meat with rice was oh so good



My favorite Shirako with sesame tofu 

Blissful bowl of hot soup 


The main star! Tofu in soy soup! 

 


Me thoroughly enjoying this heavenly dish


Fish


A5 Wagyu beef, perfectly seared 

Rice dish


Sour orange with honey - I didn't like it :( 


Tofu-ya is right outside the Tokyo towers :) such a nice view

Ukai Tofu-ya
Minato-Ku
Tokyo 













Comments

Popular Posts