The Harwood Arms Restaurant Review

Super excited for the week ahead!

1. I am part of an access scheme to encourage more people to apply to Cambridge! So I'd have a shadow follow me around the whole week, in order to let them have a better picture of the typical student life at Cambridge :)

2. For our third year, we're attached to a pregnant woman for our coursework and I'm meeting mine for the final session soon! So that's very exciting full steam ahead!

3. Start of week 2 and all my favorite classes this semester! :) :) :)

Brunch at Harwood Arms

If you saw my previous Ledbury post, you might think, hey! some of the dishes look strangely familiar

YOU ARE RIGHT!

The head chef of Ledbury left to set up this gastropub The Harwood Arms (which incidentally is the only michelin-star pub). Love the food here!


First off, my favorite scotch eggs!

Scotch eggs are half-boiled eggs, coated with game meat and then breaded and deep fried! It's one of the best savory dishes that's invented and this is a MUST-TRY if you visit here






Classical style a la Ledbury, soup with hazelnuts and truffle and toast :) YUM!





Asked the waitress to recommend me something interesting. And she was like hmm... you probably don't eat game meat most of the time! This is a grouse, and it's one of those birds that people shoot for game, and yeah, you don't normally find this in the market.

Beware of lead shot!



Brown Sugar Tart with Cinnamon Ice-cream!

A little too much sugar



Heh I actually have this tea at home, but it was so so cold in the restaurant that I had to order it! Flowering tea! :) Pretty pretty flower



Would return again with my friends for Tuesday pub night, where they have quizzes! Seems fun!

68%
The Harwood Arms
Walham Grove, London SW6 1QP
020 7386 1847

Comments

Popular Posts