Lewin Terrace Restaurant Review


French-japanese food, bread bowl was amazing. I ate finish all the bread above ^
The cheese bread and raisin bread was so good 
I asked them whether it was homemade? 
It was! And they offered to refill it for me :) 


Portions were extremely small, this is the cured salmon with beetroot
We both had 5-course each and we both had to go for durians + more food after :( sob hamster food sob sob

Foie gras was good with passion fruit sauce


Tilefish 


Duck 


Fish 



Strawberry cheesecake 
With black sugar meringue that tasted like calbee corn chips haha


Matcha blanc-mange 



64%
Lewin Terrace 




Comments

  1. Very impressive post! I am curious about food and always try to find out new places for delicious foods. This time I am planning to go to Boston with my college friends. So, I am just collecting some information on Boston restaurants. Please share if you have list of famous Boston restaurants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts