ME @ OUE Restaurant

So my friend saw the ME @ OUE menu and saw $150 - $200 entrees and thought that I may like it? Anyway I agreed to go because of the set menu which is $48 for 2-course and $58 for 3-course. Caution though! It's +$$$ for almost any entree you order like the chiraishi!

First off, scenery was amazing. We could see marina bay sands and the financial district. 

Food was surprisingly good! For a restaurant that served Japanese, Chinese and French food, I thought that they will like specialization but they superseded my expectations! 

Warm Bread


Foie gras in corn soup with popcorn 

Although the soup was oily, I thought the contrast of flavors worked really well here. 


Beef Tartare

(The best beef tartare I have tried so far, way better than the beef tartare at cocotte, wanderlust) 

Full of flavors, nicely minced and the egg was tasty



Chiraishi

The tuna belly was just pure bliss! Freshly-grated wasabi too! 

Lobster in chilli sauce with deep-fried mantou 

Although the presentation here is a bit questionable, the sauce was thick and unctuous and the mantou was crisp and fluffy 


Bill came up to $204 for two with wine, pricey but good food and nice view. Service is slow. 

60%


Comments

Popular Posts