Hashida Sushi at Mandarin Gallery

The quality at Hashida really depends on the chef who is serving you. The first time I went, the chef was really friendly, adapted the sushi course based on my personal preferences, and actually gave me tiny morsels of different samples (which you can choose to order more of if it piqued your tastebuds).

The chef I had that day wasn't very interactive and just gave us the standard fare. Food was high-quality and fresh as usual though. My friend normally is a generous tipper if the food is good (even though there's already 10% service charge included in most restaurants in Singapore). 














Hashida's famous uni and ikura bowl


The waitress, however, did not return or ask us whether we wanted the $30 back, and was very relieved when we finally got up and left without asking for the change. No comments.

Comments

Popular Posts