Maison Ikkoku



My friend wanted to show me around Haji Lane because I've never been. Maison Ikkoku has a casual eatery on the first floor and on the second floor, it's a more upscale bespoke cocktail bar. They had a suave and friendly bartender who told us that they don't have a menu, but we can tell them what we like and what we don't like, and hey would tailor a meal specially for you. 

We decided that we wanted more brunch food so we headed down for the brunch fare!! I ordered the salmon with salad while my friend got the eggs Benedict with air-flown prosciutto (as if prosciutto can be shipped or transported through land to Singapore). 

Anyway the staff checked with me how I liked the salmon because it's new on the menu, and they basically just re-vamped the whole menu. It's okay I guess, nothing special. My friend's eggs Benedict was slightly above average. Decent food for a reasonable price. But mostly crowd pleasers like French toast, eggs Benedict and eggs florentine. They had a beef rendang eggs Benedict that I wanted to try though! :) 

54% 

Comments

Popular Posts