Tonkatsu Ramen

Hello!

So I've been busy with school :) it's my bsc year and I'm loving it so far!!
Anyway I've been hearing about the burst of ramen shops that popped up in London since I was gone such as ippudo, tonkatsu, kanada-ya and there are the old school favourites bone daddies and shoryu.

I HAD to try tonkatsu because my friends told me how they hand make their noodles everyday :) fresh and organic noodles suit the hippie me :)





Well the noodles were really good, they had a QQ springy texture and I was personally very expressed with the freshness! But the char siew given was really little and ok, and the broth was lacking! It had a lardy texture but it lacked the typical richness of broths that I was used to!

Also ordered the crab croquette which was sooo good! Only available in their soho branch! The crab was so creamy and had a strong crustacean flavour, but still had a crispy crust and an amazing mayo dip :) definitely got to recommend this!! Try it!!

Overall

68%



Comments

Popular Posts