The Harwood Arms


2 years ago, The Harwood Arms got its Michelin star and I was curious to try it out. It's a pub in Fulham known for its food. I've never really enjoyed pub food so fine before! 
I ordered the truffle bread with egg soup and it was really good.





Was feeling very cold as I was sitting next to the entrance. Don't sit next to the entrance! So I ordered a flower tea. I'm as much into tea as I'm into food, and The Harwood Arms gets its tea from Jing (known for its quality and uniqueness). Enjoyed it! 


This has probably got to be the best scotch egg I ever had. The egg was soft and runny, the game meat was perfectly cooked and then deep breaded. Thoroughly enjoyable. 


I'd really like to visit this place again. The only thing is that it is slightly far out (bordering on zone 2) and it tends to get booked up quite fast! :) maybe when I visit Kew gardens or the Richmond area...

The Harwood Arms (nearest stop - Fulham station)

Comments

Popular Posts