Bocca Di Lupo


Having lived in London / Cambridge for the past 6 years, I always end up frequenting the same few restaurants. For Italian, I really like Bocca Di Lupo for it's reasonable price range £20 - £30 and seasonal specials. It's also right opposite to my fav gelato shop Gelupo! 

The pasta is a must-try. They have this pasta with milk-fed baby veal tripe, so the tripe is stuffed with baby milk and it's simply heavenly. I also tried the foie gras sausage ^ so sinful 




Vegetable fritters 


During the winter, they have this BYOT bring your own truffle. You go to Gelupo opposite and buy the truffle you want, and they shave it over your past and at no additional cost. Or you can bring your own truffle haha


A serious bread lover am I 


By the time I went, there were only 2 types of truffles left! Boohoo

Anyway, great to visit this place if you're with a group of friends and about to watch a theatre show at the west end. And do remember to try the exotic gelato flavors right opposite! 

Bocca Di Lupo
Nearest station: Picaddily Circus 

Comments

Popular Posts