Midsummer Restaurant Round #2


Jing's mummy visited cambs and we all headed to midsummer again. The only good dining in cambs lol.

Anyway there was the 5-course, 7-course and 10-course and jing's mummy went all out and chose the 10-course!! :) Hahha we started with a super late dinner around 9pm ~ so our meal ended past midnight but it was enjoyable because of Jings and her super spontaneous and sweet mother and of course the good food! 

A lot of repeat dishes but quality was great!! :) 





Haha the new French manager is so cute I swear, he lightens up the mood of the whole restaurant 













Midsummer was so sweet they replaced my chocolate dessert with a super light and perfect pistachio soufflé. One of the best soufflés I had in my life, and trust me, I had at least 80 soufflés :p especially when I was studying in San Francisco and thee was this French shop that baked humongous sweet and savory soufflés and my friends and I will go and try all the flavors :p and I also did a soufflé baking course back at this really nice hotel next to the Golden Gate Bridge :) so yes one of the best soufflé hands-down! 






Comments

Popular Posts